Thursday, October 16, 2008
Alexis halloween Costume
SO Halloween is just right around the corner. I have been looking everywhere for the perfect costume for Alexis. We found one that we really liked, but if it got to cold out, then she would have to wear a coat, and that would be pointless if she has a costume on. SO we have been looking..Yesterday my mom called and said they had some adorable costumes at the card factory outlet in clarksburg. She was telling me what all they had, but since i wanted the perfect costume, i told her not to buy anything until i looked at them. I just dont want to get a stupid costume. Last year she was a ROCK STAR and it was awesome. I guess maybe that is why i want the best for her..No one had that costume last year, so it was great. But it seems as if every year you see the same costumes which is fine, but i want her to stand out. So anyways, mom called me on her way home and said she found a costume for Alexis and bought it. I was upset at her at first, b/c i told her not to. I wanted to see it before she bought it. But anyways she told me what it was, and i was like ok. I found one i really liked online, so hopefully it is the same thing. When she showed up at work, she showed it to me, and i was so excited. It is the exact same one that i found online, but couldnt find the right size. So this year Alexis is going to be a BUMBLEBEE. I just need to find the tights and the costume is perfect. I love it. Tonight we tried it on. She looks so adorable. And she loved it. She keeps on saying "i am bumble bee..BUZZZZZZZZ...It is so adorable. But i dont want to ruin halloween night, but here is a sneak peak at it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment