Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Mouse update.

Ok, so the last post i ended with i just seen a mouse. Well here is a short but long story on the mouse issue. Jimmy got called to work on Thursday so it was just me and Alexis here.. Friday evening jimmy still wasnt home, so me and Lexi just lazed around the house that evening. Well she went to bed around 9. I was setting on the couch working on some projects for work. Well i just happened to glance over, and THE MOUSE was on my coffee table almost on my arm. Of course i yelled and jumped up nearly dropping my laptop. i very careful moved it over to the chair, and got the phone. I called my mom, b/c i didnt know what to do. All i had was the sticky traps, and i didnt want to really kill THE MOUSE, i just wanted him out of my house. I was almost ready to call jimmy, and then i thought what is he going to do all the way in Norton. Probably just laugh, b/c i am flipping out of a tiny mouse. Mom said just wait until tomorrow or try to trap it in a bucket or something. So picture me. I am laying across the stand waiting for this mouse to come out so i could try to get him. THAT DIDNT WORK. So then i laid on the floor by the TV and just watched. I layed some cheese out so maybe i could get him far enough away from the couch that i could get him that way. WELL THAT DIDNT WORK EITHER. So i just layed there and watched THE MOUSE pop out from the couch, walk around and then go running back under. All night i kept on thinking of how to trap this thing. Eventually i feel asleep. So Saturday me and Alexis went to some yard sales. We had such a good time. I knew i was coming back to a mouse, so we stopped at walmart and got some humane traps. Well last night I caught THE MOUSE right before jimmy got home. He told me to just leave it in the trap, and put it in the bucket and we would let it loose first thing this morning. But take it up the road, so he dont come back in the house. We woke up this morning, and THE MOUSE was gone. it had chewed through the humane trap and jumped out. SO WE WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN TONIGHT. and We caught him again. I WANTED TO GET A PICTURE TO PUT ON MY BLOG SINCE THIS HAS BEEN THE ONLY THING I HAVE WROTE ABOUT LATELY. AS WE LET IT DOWN IN THE BUCKET, IT JUMPED OUT. SO HERE ME AND JIMMY ARE CHASING THE MOUSE AROUND THE HOUSE. We finally caught it again, after 1 hour of chasing it. We caught it using the same trap. Jimmy then immediately took it up by the high school to let it go. So the excitement lately has been this mouse. IT IS LIKE THE MOVIE MOUSE TRAP. All i could do was laugh when he escaped the 2nd time. This thing just didnt want to leave. But all in all he is still alive, or at least he was went we let him loose. Hopefully that is it for THE MOUSE.

No comments: