Thursday, June 26, 2008
She has been two for 5 days now
I cant believe we are already going into the 1 week mark of her being 2. Since she turned 2 she has been sick. We had to rush her to the doctor yesterday because her fever spiked to 104.1. I took her to Dr. Swisher and i really really like him. He was absolutely great. And most importantly she liked him. But anyways come to find out, she is in the beginning stages of having strep throat. I had to stay home with her today and fight fevers all day. She is staying with Daddy tomorrow. As long as she is running a fever, she is contagious. The doctor said that if she goes at least 24 hours without running a fever, than she is ready to go back to daycare. We are hoping she overcomes this quick b/c Uncle Denny's Benefit dinner is Saturday and i really want her to go with us. So just pray that she gets better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment