Thursday, January 15, 2009
Ultrasound NEWS....
Yesterday was such a great day. 1st of all it was my 26th Birthday, and it was also the day i got to see my new baby. Jimmy and I had an ultrasound at 10am. We kept Alexis home so she could go with us. I figure this whole thing might be a little bit easier if we include her with all the baby things. So we went to the appt and it was great. We got several great pictures of the baby. The baby measured in at exactly 10 weeks 1 day. The due date from that point was August 11. I am so glad that i kept up with everything this time around b/c the due date is exactly what i had expected it to be. The heartbeat was 175 and the baby was so squirmy. It just rolled and kicked and waived. ALexis was so amazed at seeing her new baby brother or sister. The doctor did confirm that there is only ONE baby. So overall yesterday was a great day. I am working on getting the pictures uploaded to our site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment