Today Alexis is 27 months old. It is just really hard to Believe. She is such a big girl. Well this weekend has just flown by. Yesterday, me, jimmy and Alexis went to Seneca Rocks, Dolly Sods, and Blackwater falls. We tried to go to Spruce Knob, but the road was closed. The road to Dolly Sods was aweful. Yesterday, was almost a waste of time and gas until we went to BlackWater Falls. It was absolutely beautiful. Alexis loved climbing the 214 stairs. It was actually real relaxing, and not to busy. I would love to go back once all the leaves start changing colors. After we left, we were getting on the road to Parsons, and i seen something i have never seen before. I didnt know it was even in West Virginia. We seen a WindMill farm. I was just so amused by it. I made jimmy pull over so i could get pictures..
Today has just been a tiring day, so i think i am going to get ready to go to bed. I hope you enjoy the pics, also check out my photo alum online at thecoffieldfamily.myphotoalbum.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment