Friday, August 1, 2008
Bye Bye Binky
Alexis has finally given up the binky. Actually i decided on Tuesday that we needed to get rid of it. She has now been binky free for 4 days. I was so worried on how she was going to act. but actually, the binky has been easy. I havent had any problems at all. She has asked for it a few times, but as we look at the photo albums, she said look my binkie. And i ask her where the binky is and she tells me that it is in the trash b/c she is a big girl now. I am so glad that we have gotten rid of it. But it only makes me realize how big she actually is getting. I mean, no binky, almost no diapers, she is already not my baby, but once she is out of pullups, then what will she need me for. I just love the fact that she talks and sings without the binky now, and i can finally understand everything since the binky is gone. I dont have to fight around it. But just an update....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment