Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy Saturday...


Today Alexis, Jimmy and I went to Clarksburg to get the final things for Alexis birthday party. We ordered her cake. I was really upset after i got the castle that i ordered b/c it didnt look like the picture. When i took it to Marianne's, she showed me the catalog, and there it was. It was the same castle that i had picked out at her shop. She gave me a few ideas of what we could do with it. We finally seen exactly what i wanted to do with it. So here is a picture of what Alexis 2nd Birthday cake will look like. I am so excited.

We also went to Target, Kohls where i got the perfect princess dress. Alexis will be so pretty. I am so excited but so sad. After we got done at Target we went to Toys R US to get the trampoline i found online. Well guess what, they dont carry it in store. So now i have to order it. But while we were there, i found the perfect card. As soon as i started reading it, i started to cry. It was just perfect. My baby is no longer a baby, she will soon be 2. The only things left is just to pick up a few odds and ends. I am off the 20th through the 24 so i will have time before and after the birthday to get ready and then relax. I hope everything turns out perfect. The only thing now is just pray for good weather.

No comments: